Let’s just say that I LOVE guest posts. The reason that I love them so much is because it gives you, the reader, the opportunity to tell your story.
Let me get this first thing straight. You do not have to be a blogger to write a guest post for this site. I want to hear your personal story. Don’t worry though, you can be anonymous. Transparency definitely isn’t for everyone.
Here are some things that I require when submitting a post:
- Contact me first. Just give me a heads up on what you want to write about and how you want me to present it.
- Write from your heart. I want you to put your all into the post to stir up some great discussion with the amazing readers of this site.
- Don’t send me anything with affiliate links, advertisements, etc. I will not post them by any means.
- Feel free to link back to your own site if you have one. I mean, don’t link every word in your post but I don’t care if you want to send some traffic to your site.
- Send me your completed file. If you own a blog, I expect a little more out of you. Please send me the file in a .txt format. If you are just a reader wanting to tell your story, send me a copy in Word. I can format it just fine from that.
There you go! Pretty easy right? Well then, get to writing!